International Journal of Advanced Medicine and Medical Sciences (IJAMMS) is an open access journal that provides rapid publication (-monthly) of articles in all areas of Medicine and Medical Sciences such as:
- Clinical Medicine: Internal Medicine, Surgery, Clinical Cancer Research, Clinical Pharmacology, Dermatology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Tropical Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Cardiovascular Research, Clinical Endocrinology, Clinical Pathophysiology, Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology, Clinical Nutritional Research, Geriatrics and Sport Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Cytology, Genetics, Embryology, Developmental Biology, Radiobiology, Experimental Microbiology, Biophysics, Structural Research, Neurophysiology and Brain Research, Cardiovascular Research, Endocrinology, Physiology, Medical Microbiology
- Experimental Medicine: Experimental Cancer Research, Pathophysiology, Immunology, Immunopathology, Nutritional Research, Vitaminology and Ethology
- Preventive Medicine: Congenital Disorders, Mental Disorders, Psychosomatic Diseases, Addictive Diseases, Accidents, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Metabolic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Diseases of Bones and Joints, Oral Preventive Medicine, Respiratory Diseases, Methods of Epidemiology and Other Preventive Medicine
- Social Medicine: Group Medicine, Social Paediatrics, Medico-Social Problems of the Youth, Medico-Social Problems of the Elderly, Rehabilitation, Human Ecology, Environmental Toxicology, Dietetics, Occupational Medicine, Pharmacology, Ergonomy, Health Education, Public Health and Health Services and Medical Statistics
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJAMMS are peer-reviewed.
The International Journal of Advanced Medicine and Medical Sciences is published monthly (one volume per year) by WorldScholars Journals.
Types of paper
- Regular Articles:These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient details for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
- Short Communications: A Short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
- Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.